GRACE GROUP MENTORING SCHEME
It is common fact that instructions and good understanding are foundation upon which initiative and inner strength is developed. This scheme is designed to create a platform for young entrepreneurs with a common goal to meet and sharpen their minds through management and personal skills with ultimate focus of building a virile and sustainable enterprise that would stand the test of time.
The journey to the top may be longer and complex for the man who stands alone without a guide. Our ultimate mission is to raise entrepreneurs that would revolutionize the market place by the application of the principles of God. Above all, believe and tap into the grace of God as the ultimate in business success.
What is Mentoring?
Mentoring is a relationship which gives people the opportunity to share their professional and personal skills and experiences, and to grow and develop in the process. Basically, it is a one- to- one relationship between a more experienced and a less experienced employee or career person. It is based upon encouragement, constructive comments, openness, mutual trust, respect and a willingness to learn and share.
- Expatiate the stages in the life of a business and identifying the challenges associated with each level.
- Establishing a platform for entrepreneurs to trade/ develop business ideas that will strategically place their enterprise in line with global trends of industrialization through innovative approach and expanding opportunities inherent in our economy.
- To serve as a corrective measure against stagnation, frustration often encountered in business management.
- Encourage members of the group to aspire to work towards building an empire.
Self-development is rarely successful without the support of other people. A system of mentoring offers that support by providing individuals with someone with whom to give feedback, ask questions, narrate challenges, receive comfort and guide through the learning cycle to an enviable position. The benefits include:
- Increased productivity
- Increased business communication and understanding
- Increased business networks
- Helping to bridge the gap between training programme and real application
Grace Business School conveys breakfast seminars for its members once in every quarter to review business activities and the trends in the market place, in this forum, experience will be shared and new instructions and actions reviewed that would put the protégés enterprise on a higher pedestal. Consequently, the protégé could also meet with the mentor at a time mutually agreed upon as the need arises.
Our overall objective is to have a group of people with entrepreneurial mind-set to take their businesses to the heights in the nearest possible time through commitment and with the fear of God. Ultimately, Grace Group is determined to assist young entrepreneurs through sharing of practical experiences, divine counseling and above all, impartation of grace. Every skill, knowledge, plans and programme is at the mercy of grace which is the boundary line falling in pleasant places. An entrepreneur must know that after all said and done, the grace factor is fundamental to business success and only God makes this available.
The scheme is opened to career and business people who only by choice would indicate their intention by obtaining registration or completing the form online.
Welcome to Grace Group Mentoring Scheme!